Make sure your equipment is adjusted to your size, weight and ability. Use of a helmet is recommended.
2. LIFT RULES
Respect the lift line and prepare to share the lift with fellow skiers. Get off the lift only at designated areas.
3. SKI ACCORDING TO YOUR SKILLS
Select the slope and adapt your speed according to your skills. Always familiarize yourself with special areas in advance.
4. PASSING THE OTHERS
Keep your distance when you pass the skiers below and ahead of you. The descending skier watches out for other skiers. Pay additional attention to small children.
5. STOPPING ON THE SLOPES
Stop only at places where you can be easily seen. If you need to go uphill, always do it along the edge of the slope.
6. ADAPT YOUR SPEED
Adapt your speed according to your skills. Pay attention to local slope and snow conditions.
7. SLEDGING IS FORBIDDEN
Sledging is only allowed in separately designated areas.
8. YOU SKI ON YOUR OWN RISK
You always ski at your own risk rinteessä ja sen ulkopuolella aina omalla vastuullasi.
9. NO USE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ON THE SLOPES
Using the slopes under the influence of alcohol/drugs is prohibited.
In the event of accidents, your duty is to assist. Report any accidents immediately to ski area staff.
In addition, please note the following when moving on the slope area:
Carrying a child in a backpack on the slopes and in the lift is strictly forbidden. A child in the lift must use the necessary equipment for skiing.
Snow Park rules
- Always familiarize yourself with the Street/Park in advance.
- Make sure the landing area is free.
- Stop only at places where you can be easily seen. Never stop in the landing hill.
- Select the street according to your skills.
- Consider the snow conditions and the environment.
- Keep your distance when you pass the skiers below and ahead of you.
Other ski resort rules
- Ski touring on marked slopes and ski resort area is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on the slopes.
- Do not move on a closed slope.
- It is forbidden to move on the slope outside the opening hours.