The arts program includes ceative acoustic gigs, dance, community art and philosophy. Entrance to the festival area is free of charge.
Visitors can follow the festival program on Saturday by moving from one performance place to another according to the given schedule or wander freely and enjoy the performances that might happen to come across. The shows will take place approximately 1 hour apart from each other. There are three starting times for the scheduled rounds. The whole route with all the artists will take about 6 hours.
WILD FESTIVAL, PROGRAMME 2020
Friday 21.8.2020 at the top of Pikku-Pyhävaara hill: Opening concert for Wild Festival Villifestivaalin by Jukka Nousiainen solo at 18:00
Follow the signs of Pyhän jyssäys trail and Wild Festival from the starting point at Juhannuskallio parking area. We recommend you to reserve appr. 1,5 hours for the hike.
Saturday 22.8.2020 Artists at Oulanka National Parkat 10-19 (preliminary):
1. Aino Venna and Ilona Jäntti at 10:40, 11:40, 12:40
2. Tatu Rönkkö at 11:10, 12:10, 13:10
3. Nihkee Akka at 11:55, 12:55, 13:55
4. Yona & jooga at 12:45, 13:45, 14:45
5. Jonna Kalliomäki at 13-16
6. Viitasen Piia at 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
7. Räjäyttäjät at 15:20, 16:20, 17:20
All rights reserved.