National Parks pop-up day in Ruka
National Parks pop-up day program includes:
-Testing snow shoes and fat bikes
- Trying out skin based skis
-Meeting husky dogs
- Riding on a reindeer sleigh
- Meeting Ruka’s own mascots, Rosa & Rudolf and Vyöti the bear
- Grilling by the camp fire
- Taking a stroll on wintery nature trail (independently, without guide)
- Getting professional pointers for winter camping, hiking and choosing the right equipment
- Getting the best tips for visiting the winter trails of Oulanka National Park and Riisitunturi National Park
- Having fun in sledding hill
The event takes places in Kaltiolampi pond, right below the front slopes in Ruka Village. No admission fee!
Same time at Ruka:
Polar Night Light Festival, the world's northernmost light festival. Come enjoy the colourful light installations in the magical winter scenery of Ruka!
#COORDINATESOFNATURE #OULANKA #RIISITUNTURI