Hossa Summer Celebration
Join the celebration of the 1-year-old Hossa National Park! Surrounded by nature, you will be guaranteed to have fun by the Huosilampi lean-to shelter on Saturday 16th of June. Free access to the event.
- Nature-themed music gig for the kids
- Pan-brewed coffee by the open-fire
- Guiding to basics of hiking
- Forest games
- Free testing of SUP-boards and fatbikes
- The hiker’s pampering moment, foot treatment for small change
- Reindeer feeding and husky walks
- Nature trails quiz, lottery prizes in kids’ and adults’ series
Huosilampi lean-to shelter can be reached by an accessible trail, 400 meters from Hossa Visitor Centre (Jatkonsalmentie 6).
You are warmly welcomed by Parks and Wildlife Finland and the entrepreneurs of Hossa region!