WE RESERVE THE RIGHT FOR CHANGES.
Several day ski passes have to be used on consecutive days (with the exeption of 3/4 and 5/7 ski passes).
* Online price is valid for tickets bought online by midnight the day before. The same day online ski passes are normal priced. Single run ski passes are only available in tickets sale points.
** Low season prices are valid until 15.12.2019 and from 2.-9.5.2020
Check low season prices.
1) Night skiing at Ruka from 7 pm to 11 pm on Fridays between 7.12.2019-19.4.2020. Night skiing included in 2 day and longer ski passes when ski pass is valid on Friday. Normal 1 day lift pass (9:30 am to 7 pm) doesn't include night skiing on Fridays.
2) 3 skiing days of your choice out of 4 days. Night skiing included when ski pass is valid on Friday.
3) 5 skiing days of your choice out of 7 days. Night skiing included when ski pass is valid on Friday.
4) Weekend tickets are sold only in ticket sales points, sale starts on Fridays at 4:30pm.
5) The Village-2-Valley gondola - a return ticket includes a trip from Ruka village to Ruka valley and back, or from Ruka valley to Ruka village and back. Two single tickets are loaded on the ticket and it must be used in the ticket reader at both Ruka village and Ruka Valley gondola loading stations. There is no ticket reader at the intermediate station at the top of Saarua.
6) The Family Park & Gondola day ticket includes entrance to the Rosa & Rudolf Family Park throughout the day and the use of Village-2-Valley gondola for the entire day, according to the opening hours.